I purchased a 1200$ ECM Classika espresso machine as an upgrade from a Rancilio.The machine has a few more bells and whistles but overall it is not worth the additional expense.

I had a few issues with the steaming process which is when I discovered the touted customer service is non-existent. I tried through Maggie. She was clueless. The following day after a long hold I got a man who would relay instructions to me from a tech instead of letting me speak to a tech.

His help was useless. So I emailed them asking to have a tech call me, instead I received an email with a tone of annoyance so I packed it back up. If this is as good as they can offer in CS then they are falsely advertising because that's part of what you buy. The frothing pitcher they throw in is a toy.

The instructional videos with a DJ sounding surfer boy are useless and could use much more detail.

The instruction booklet is poorly detailed.All in all I did not receive a whole latte love and wont ever purchase through them again.

Review about: Whole Latte Love Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments