Waldport, Oregon

Bought 3 Italian Espresso machines from them. My fault! First one failed out of warranty time after about 25 Months. Whole Latte Love (WLL) 's estimate to fix it was out of range: $79 to ship it back to them, $39 to ship it back to me ( up front), $45 for an estimate, plus the repair costs which never got disclosed.

So I dumped it. Second one failed after 2 Years - sent it to a WA State repair shop. Came back fixed but still its thermostat does not work properly.

Third one (Expensive one $800+) I bought from WLL End of Dec 2014. Still under Warranty! Cost me $59 to ship it back - then $29 to ship it to me before repairs. When arrived at WLL they tell me it was damaged even more by UPS. Got no report, no pictures and was told I am responsible to file a claim at UPS. UPS does not accept my claim !!!

Still have no machine. This Company sucks! Told them I will sue them and I will.

You can buy bean from them but never ever buy anything that might have to get fixed! Or you are up for a big surprise!

I cancelled all business relationship with them after I spent over $5'000.00. Decide yourself!

Reason of review: poor cust service,warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Failure to reply.

• Rancilio Silvia
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 03, 2015.

Comments