Waldport, Oregon

Bought 3 Italian Espresso machines from them. My fault! First one failed out of warranty time after about 25 Months. Whole Latte Love (WLL) 's estimate to fix it was out of range: $79 to ship it back to them, $39 to ship it back to me ( up front), $45 for an estimate, plus the repair costs which never got disclosed.

So I dumped it. Second one failed after 2 Years - sent it to a WA State repair shop. Came back fixed but still its thermostat does not work properly.

Third one (Expensive one $800+) I bought from WLL End of Dec 2014. Still under Warranty! Cost me $59 to ship it back - then $29 to ship it to me before repairs. When arrived at WLL they tell me it was damaged even more by UPS. Got no report, no pictures and was told I am responsible to file a claim at UPS. UPS does not accept my claim !!!

Still have no machine. This Company sucks! Told them I will sue them and I will.

You can buy bean from them but never ever buy anything that might have to get fixed! Or you are up for a big surprise!

I cancelled all business relationship with them after I spent over $5'000.00. Decide yourself!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor cust service,warranty issue" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Whole Latte Love. The most disappointing about rancilio sylvia espresso maker from Whole Latte Love was incompetent customer service and failure to reply Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whole Latte Love.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Whole Latte Love to other companies on our site.

Comments