We purchased a Gaggia Baby Twin from Whole Latte Love in Feb. 2009. It arrived with a broken milk steamer. It turns out that they test them with water then ship. In the winter it breaks during shipping from ice in the hose.

Our machine lasted 11 months and the Milk Frother/steamer broke again. We called for warranty repair and they said their repairs go to a local store.

We paid $35 to Kitchen Window, MN, although the machine was under warranty. It was not repaired and the whole machine stopped working. We called WLL and they said it should have been returned to them, WLL, and he will work on it. The manager told us to document the events for the Gaggia rep. which we did. Many calls later we were put off over and over again. 1 1/2 years trying to get the warranty work done and the result is a non-working machine.

Most recently we called and spoke to a manager that offered to fix it if we paid for the repairs. We said no since we contacted them under the manufacturer warranty period and follow their instructions to the letter. Now they are saying it has been too long.

Whole Latte Love does not stand by the manufacturer warranty, their warranty or their machines. What seems like a sale price is not for a machine that doesn't last a year and is not usable.

Whole Latte Love will string you along and do NOTHING leaving you with an extremely expensive scam.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments