I have purchased 2 fully automatic espresso machines from this sham of a company in the last 4 years.The ex-wife ran off with the first one, hence my second purchase.

My current machine, a Gaggia Unica, had it's grinder break down 2 months after my 1 year warranty expired. I called customer service and spoke to "Maggie". After explaining my situation, and the fact that my machine was just barely out of warranty, you could have heard a pin drop. I asked Maggie if she was still there?

She was. Here only suggestion was to either pay to ship the machine to and from for repairs. Which of course they bill the first hour $75 regardless of whether you have the work done or not. I asked her if she could possibly extend a discount to me since I had purchased from her company twice in the last 4 years.

Again, silence. She told me she would be happy to place a new order for me, but that she was unable to offer any courtesy discounts. I told her that it was this lack of customer service that would insure I never purchased from them again. AVOID!!

AVOID!!

AVOID!!Take your purchase to a local and reputable company, you'll be much happier in the long run.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #722175

I've NEVER had bad service from WLL.And NO, I don't work there!!

:eek

Also, warranties are time limited, they have to draw the line somewhere, because EVERY person almost ALWAYS asks for a discount. No, I've dealt with WLL since 2006 and they've been quite reputable. My first Gaggia superautomatic lasted nearly 7 years!!! And besides that!!

You could have repaired the grinder yourself!! The technicians will help you figure out what part you need, and then once you get the part in the mail, they will be on the phone helping you step by step with the install!!

Have you ever looked at their website videos??Lots of help there...