Whole Latte Love - Whole Latte Lack of Customer Service

Bought an Expobar Office Lever 1399.00 and Raccillo Rocky Doserless Grinder 365.00.Grinder was damaged upon arrival.

Their only option was to return to them which I was unwilling to do due to bad reviews on warranty claims, or sell me a new machine and refund me when they received mine back, unwilling to do this either. I ended up going back to Racillo directly and having them ship me the damaged part which I replaced myself.

Round two, heating element went out at eight months on the Expobar, diagnosed the problem myself, either that or pay $75 shipping each way, not an option as UPS is a bunch of gorillas, and did I mention their warranty service reviews are terrible. Machine has a two year warranty, but I still had to pay $35 plus five dollars shipping for something that should have been free under warranty.

I received a element that had been installed, what a bunch of losers. Stay away from this business!!!!!

Please see photo of used element.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Expobar Office Lever Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #912109

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Whole Latte Love? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Whole Latte Love. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Whole Latte Love.
Filing a new complaint about