Bought an Expobar Office Lever 1399.00 and Raccillo Rocky Doserless Grinder 365.00.Grinder was damaged upon arrival.
Their only option was to return to them which I was unwilling to do due to bad reviews on warranty claims, or sell me a new machine and refund me when they received mine back, unwilling to do this either. I ended up going back to Racillo directly and having them ship me the damaged part which I replaced myself.
Round two, heating element went out at eight months on the Expobar, diagnosed the problem myself, either that or pay $75 shipping each way, not an option as UPS is a bunch of gorillas, and did I mention their warranty service reviews are terrible. Machine has a two year warranty, but I still had to pay $35 plus five dollars shipping for something that should have been free under warranty.
I received a element that had been installed, what a bunch of losers. Stay away from this business!!!!!
Please see photo of used element.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I ordered one dozen white roses arrangement, on line my order was sent to Wesley BerryFlowers don't know where this is but my order was to be sent to westerminister..."
- "First and last time dealing with this company. During the order we constantly got emails saying they had not received our payment. Then we would get an email..."
- " WELL HERE IS MY SOFA,HAD IT MAYBE ABOUT 3 YEARS WHEN IT STARTED PEELING ACROSS OR I SHOULD SAY CRACKING UP LIKE THE DRY..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."