Bought an Expobar Office Lever 1399.00 and Raccillo Rocky Doserless Grinder 365.00.Grinder was damaged upon arrival.

Their only option was to return to them which I was unwilling to do due to bad reviews on warranty claims, or sell me a new machine and refund me when they received mine back, unwilling to do this either. I ended up going back to Racillo directly and having them ship me the damaged part which I replaced myself.

Round two, heating element went out at eight months on the Expobar, diagnosed the problem myself, either that or pay $75 shipping each way, not an option as UPS is a bunch of gorillas, and did I mention their warranty service reviews are terrible. Machine has a two year warranty, but I still had to pay $35 plus five dollars shipping for something that should have been free under warranty.

I received a element that had been installed, what a bunch of losers. Stay away from this business!!!!!

Please see photo of used element.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whole Latte Love and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whole Latte Love.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Whole Latte Love to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments