Ease of Use

Terrible tech support.I purchased a new expobar office lever as gift for my father and it stopped working after 6weeks.

We have both tried for the past week to contact them regarding this issue and after an initial acknowledgement of our problem, have had no response as to how to repair the device or return it for repair. You cannot reach anyone by phone other than a sales rep who will not forward you to a supervisor or the tech support dept. I'll have to take the machine to a local espresso repair technician and pay for the repair myself. I would never use this company again because they do not support their very expensive products.

Not the whole latte love company I've dealt with in the past.0 out of 5 for this company

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Whole Latte Love. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whole Latte Love to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whole Latte Love expobar office lever semi-automatic espresso machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments