Eagle River, Wisconsin

Update by user Jun 08, 2012

It took an entire month for the refund to show up in my checking account. There is no way they gave me a refund when they said they did.

Update by user Mar 22, 2012

Now it\'s March 22, 2012.I called Whole Latte Love again and they said they refunded the money to my debit card on March 15, 2012.

My checking account has never been credited the money and my bank sees no transactions putting the money back in my account.

So somewhere out in cyberhell is my $325 (original cost minus 15% restocking fee).Just another reason to despise this shady company.

Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2012

I ordered an espresso machine from www.wholelattelove.com.I spent almost $400 for my machine but decided to go with them because their reviews were good (later you'll read why) and their prices pretty much matched or beat all other sites I looked at.

When I got the machine, I didn't feel it was better than the $100 machine I already had. I actually felt it was worse so I decided to return it. My returned product was signed for on February 9, 2012 and as of today (March 20, 2012), I still haven't been refunded my money. Their web site says all refunds will be made within 30 days.

I've already called about this once and will have to make another call today. The other thing I'm very unhappy about is the review I put on their web site about the product I purchased. It was never published. Now I know why the product is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars...

they conveniently don't publish the negative reviews. I don't care if their prices are good or not... I would NEVER do business with this company again and I'm so dissatisfied with them, I will post a negative review everywhere I can.

Treat me well, I'm a customer forever.Treat me bad and I'll tell everyone who will listen.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments

San Bruno, California, United States #781842

Soooooo agree with you!!!!