Want to hear my story about my experiences with Whole Latte Love (WLL) ?

You can buy coffee from them but NEVER EVER buy a machine or anything else that could break!

Here it comes:

I bought an Italian Espresso machine from WLL about 9 months ago. It failed under Warranty.

I first had to pay to ship it to them ($59), which is o.k. with me.

But then I had to pre-pay for shipping it back to me again ($29.00) once it should have been fixed or they would not issue an RMA#. This is bad practice. Never seen a store, that did that.

Then (surprise) my machine supposedly arrived damaged, and I get asked to deal with UPS - means - first to pay another $35.00 for an estimate, then to pay for the repair of the damage, that UPS did to it. And then I would be me, who has to run after UPS to get reimbursed for the fix of the damage that occurred in transit. In the meantime NO COFFEE! For over a month Whole Latte Love just holds my machine hostage - without any further communication.

I would not be surprised - once all this is taken care of - if WLL would blame it on me that machine produces just cold coffee - therefore another payment to fix it. Want to bet? Looks like with all efforts I will pay this item twice!

So!! Make up your mind - because if you buy it from them and if it should break I bet you will be in for a few surprises like a lot of expenses and a lot of hassle.

Good luck.

This person wrote the review because of "poor cust service,bad quality warranty issue" at Whole Latte Love. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $715 and wants Whole Latte Love to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whole Latte Love rancilio sylvia espresso maker for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments

Even if you buy coffee from them be prepared for problems.One experience I had : I ordered 2 lbs.

of coffee, they sent 4 lbs, doubled the order including 2 shipping charges but sent it all in one box!!!

Then when I called them on it they wanted me to send 2 lbs back and pay the shipping again!I don't know how they stay in buisiness

Oh God...I made the mistake of purchasing a "Refurbished" expensive machine from them, just yesterday.

I wish I had found this site first.

I will make ONE cup to be certain it works, then relist it immediately.I'm so disappointed!