1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Buyers beware!Do NOT buy from this site.

Products are shabby and customer service is the worse. I purchased a Gaggis Platinum Vogue coffee machine from them 7 mos ago. The machine worked for 6 months. It no longers brew coffee, the aroma button does not work (falls off), I can't adjust the coffee volume dialer to select expresso or long coffee (Americano) and spent countless hours trying to figure why it doesn't work, including going through the manual to troubleshoot the machine several times.

I tried calling the outlet for technical help but you can't talk to a live agent, you have to send a email. I sent an email as instructed when I called WholeLatteLove. The company responded in a timely manner as promised. I was informed that I'm responsible for the shipping charges to and from the facility, a $45 surcharge to diagnosis the problem, and additional $65/hrs for the labor because the warranty is only good for 6 mos.

This actually cost more for what I paid for the machine.

I would not recommend that you buy any coffee maker from this company unless you are fine with a machine that will work for 6 mos and deal with the aggravation of shabby customer service.I rather throw out the Gaggia automatic machine than donate because I don't want to have someone buy a bad machine from goodwill that will never work.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whole latte love shipping service. Whole Latte Love needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whole latte love shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whole Latte Love.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments

Wow, these reviews remind me of the scam camera companies in NY and NJ (Abe's of Maine, Best Price Camera, etc.), except this one's with coffee/espresso equipment :(.