Avoid this company at all costs.I bought a Gaggia espresso machine from then which had to be replaced twice in the first month because it kept breaking.

They said that it was affected by the winter cold during shipping. Then a few months later the power button broke. They told me they would replace it for free because it was under warrantee. But I have waited for two months and I still don't have a power button that works.

Any other company would back up their sales with better technical support and better customer service. When I called them this morning, tech support doesn't even take live phone calls anymore.

And when I asked to speak to a manager, they said they don't have one.Buy from anywhere else!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of gaggia espresso machine. Whole Latte Love needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gaggia espresso machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whole Latte Love.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments