Haleiwa, Hawaii

having bought 3, yes 3 espresso machines (2 as gifts)

from whole latte love - i have enjoyed the better deals or

refurbs they have- the problem is in repair-world

to repair my simple refurb saecco w them, costs

more than buying another

repair? $255

new refurb? $240

AND a new non-refurb only costs $289

so repair just does not make sense through

these folks

also, to ship it there and back

and their $45 to look at it

means i spent over $80

and do not have a working machine

take note - this is real

they SELL stuff

they do NOT repair stuff

in a reasonable way

good place to buy? i thought so

but do not have them repair

or even look at your unit $$$

so whole latte love espresso machines are as disposable

as ball point pens & razors

coffee drinkers take note

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #722201

Saeco is the same company as Gaggia.As far as WLL, I've never had poor treatment from customer service before, and I've dealt with them on many occasions.

2006 My first Saeco machine I purchased a refurbished machine that was DOA, for 450, after talking to CS, I decided to upgrade to the Gaggia Syncrony Compact Digital, they held onto my money for me until I saved the 400 for the new Gaggia, which took me 7 weeks. They did not charge me for shipping either way!! I was not charged extra for anything. They have even stayed on the phone and walked me through frustrating Ventilate problems, and also helped me order a part for the grinder, and then when I got it in the mail, I called them and they walked me through the repair!!

They've walked me through the descaling procedure over the phone as well, when my internet was down and they were unable to email me the manual for my machine.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO SAY i'VE HAD EXCELLENT SERVICE/SALES FROM WLL.

NO, I do not work for wholelattelove either.I just know that with every company things happen....

Simply horrific customer service.

I purchased a Gaggia for Illy espresso machine for MY office.

Me and a colleague use it- 2 people total. We occasionally served a friend if they wanted to try the quality of the machine.

It broke after less then a month.

I replaced it and the second machine broke after a month and a half.

Told by Whole Latta Love that because it’s in my office they will not warranty it since this espresso machine is only for home use.

In other words- the company avoids service to its machines even when product is under warranty and uses attrition and every possible excuse to defer their responsibilities.

Yes, they only have a 6 month warranty on refurbished machines, and they only consider it defective if it stops working in the first 15 days from date of shipment.Paying to ship both ways, to and from for a warranty repair is just wrong.

Seattle Coffee Gear is MUCH better.They stand behind their machines.

Seattle Coffee Gear is MUCH better.They stand behind their machines.

to Henry #719198

Oh really? This is definitely a comment from Seattle Coffee Gear maybe a little jump on the bandwagon self promoting LOL?

Check out Saeco, they cover the warranty on all products and do all the repairs.