I am currently trying to resolve an issue that I'm getting nothing but run around.I spent Twelve hundred dollars with them on a very nice Gaggia however, it only worked for three days.

Contact/support is only via email which is the WORST customer service/care that I've ever experienced!! That's a lot of money to get kicked around with no result. I'm currently waiting for response to call tag the non-functioning unit and expecting replacment as promised. Next stop: Better Business Bureau : Listed under Salzman Group for anyone else who wants to file a complaint.

After that-my attorney.This is a complete scam and I'm not going to play this game.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Whole Latte Love. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1100 and wants Whole Latte Love to "replacement of product".

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetent customer service and customer support. Author liked the most product offering. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whole Latte Love gaggia accademia espresso machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments

wondering if credit card company was able to help?

Thank you for the information about filing a BBB complaint! My saga has just begun, I'm afraid :(.

I feel you I work there as a Tech and I hear all the complaints. Best bet is to keep blowing us up and they will push you ahead of everyone.