Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered a expesso maker and i recived a coffe maker they shipped the wrong product. i waited 10 days for it. when i contacted sales they would not transfer me to a manager or any one that can help.

finally got to some one at customer service they wanted me to ship it back and then place a order and wait another 10 days for it to ship.

they agreed that i bought the wright product but they could not help me out.DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM IT IS THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH.THEY DO NOT GET BACK TO YOU AND NO UPER MANAGEMENT TO SPEEK WITH.save yourself the hassle .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of espresso machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $259. Whole Latte Love needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned espresso machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whole Latte Love.

Had an Experience with Whole Latte Love?

Comments